Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Next Stop: Alma College

Please read today's Detroit News. My college football tour of the state of Michigan began in Mt. Pleasant where Central Michigan University played Indiana in the season-opener for both teams. It was a huge weekend for CMU because it was the first time a Big Ten team visited the campus.
My next stop this weekend is Alma College, a place I've never visited despite going to school only 15 minutes away. Once again I am looking for unique stories that make Alma College football and what surrounds it unique and interesting.
A number of you say the Saginaw Valley game at Grand Valley is a must-do. I received more letters about this game than any other. Rest assured I will attend this game next month in Allendale.
But first Alma. If there are interesting people or sights you know about please drop me a line at Fosternews@aol.com.
Thank you and I look forward to my first visit there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it's going to be a good series, Terry!

11:48 PM

 
Blogger T Foster said...

I hope so. I guess that is all up to me. I will try my best.

5:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home