Saturday, September 03, 2005

Lions had No Interest in Trading Harrington Even Before Garcia Injury

Even if Jeff Garcia were healthy the Lions were not going to trade quarterback Joey Harrington. But Kansas City Coach Dick Vermeil wanted to make sure for himself.
Despite the Lions denials a representative of the Chiefs called a Lions rep and let them know the team was interested. I am not certain the Chiefs even told the Lions what they were willing to give up for Harrington.
The Lions let them know quickly there was no chance of a deal.
My sources have told me that Vermeil believes he can turn Harrington into a top flight quarterback. He believes Harrington is in a system that does not suit him well and believes there will be less pressure on Harrington in Kansas City.
Vermeil also believes Harrington will respond to his touchy love.
The Chiefs were willing to give the Lions multiple draft picks but no players.
I am not sure talks got that far, but I am sure the Lions quickly said no.
The Chiefs are worried that starting quarterback Trent Green's leg problems might be more serious than anticipated. And injured backup Todd Collins has had off the field problems that worries the team.
So don't be surprised if the Chiefs look elsewhere for a quarterback.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have car PCs found their killer app?
Damien Stolarz, CTO of Carbot , has posted his presentation from the Telematics Update Conference in Berlin at CarHacks .
Learn about satellite dishes, programming, installation, and multi-room systems at Directv PA. Select the best Directv PA Satellite TV System for your needs.

6:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Text Messaging Services for Hurricane Katrina Victoms--Followup
Weblogs, Inc. on The Unofficial Google Weblog - Live from the internet, its your best of Weblogs, Inc.
Hi, Just blog surfing and found you. If you are interested, drop by my jollyriders related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

6:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great I'm sure you'd be interested in cartoon animal I hope you enjoy the cartoon animal

6:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee Estoreaffiliate income make marketing residualCoffee Estore and affiliate income make marketing residual items

6:29 PM

 
Blogger dildo_farts said...

I'd trade him for anything he sux!!!! Trade him for Tyson Chandler plz

8:34 PM

 
Blogger Michael said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ##KEYWORD## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:35 AM

 
Blogger The Gambler said...

You have an interesting blog here. Some of the things people put are kind of strange...

Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.

Take care.

P.S. Another cool site I like is a affiliate incentive marketing site that is about information marketing and a little other stuff.

4:47 AM

 
Blogger mac said...

Just passing thru and I think you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to put you in my favorites!

I have a affiliate lead marketing mlm network site/blog. It pretty much covers affiliate lead marketing mlm networkrelated stuff.

Come and check it out when you have the time and keep up the great work on your site :-)

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home