Friday, August 26, 2005

Sports Inferno Expansion

By the time you read this it will be official. The Sports Inferno is expanding and will be heard from 10-2 Monday through Friday on AM 1270 The Sports Station beginning Sept. 1.
You will get more Big Show also. Doug and Art will be heard most days from 2-6-30 p.m., which means the end of the Dan Patrick Show.
Our grand kick off party takes place at Lucky Strikes at Fountain Walk in Novi. You are all welcomed to drop by for lunch, dinner and fun.
I don't know how this will work out but I hope our loyal listeners tune in for an extra hour. We need your support more than ever.
We need you to listen. We need you to visit us at Sports Inferno events, SportsInferno.com and we need you to continue to bang the phone lines when the mood hits you.
We are getting a lot of support. Take TerryFoster.blogspot.com. It averages around 700 hits a day but for some reason I got a record 3,200 visitors Wednesday.
I want you to visit SportsInferno.com because it is a more complete web site and I basically write the same thing in both web logs.
But it is support like this that thrills Mike and me.
Expanding an hour presents new challenges. Unfortunately most of the burden will fall on Mike. I will be there for a majority of hour four, but this cuts into newspaper work and shortens that day by an hour.
There will be more times when I must cut out early to work on a story for The Detroit News. They teach you in journalism school to not miss deadlines.
By the way I will make an announcement on a project I am working on for the News in college football next week.
I think you might like it. And you might be able to help me.
The extra hour of Sports Inferno and the Big Show is good for the station. We hope eventually it is good for us.

11 Comments:

Blogger PERALES said...

Truth,

We got your back. That's one extra hour that I can slack off here at work and not feel guilty. Look forward to an expanded conspiracy theory and a the extra hour being devoted to the minorities.

7:18 AM

 
Anonymous DetroitTitanFan said...

T- is it Christmas already? More of the Truth is like a gift. I have one request for you- is there anyway to make the sportsinferno page easier to comment on articles (like this one is)? On sportsinferno.com, you have to flip between the forum and the articles and create a new discussion thread, whereas here the discussion is listed under each article. Maybe you could start a forum thread for each article and put a link to it at the bottom of the article. Just a thought.

9:38 AM

 
Blogger T Foster said...

Perales,
Thank you fella. I am glad you will be checking us out. And I will see you in your hood soon.

10:24 AM

 
Blogger T Foster said...

detroittitan fan,
I am beginning to do that. I am beginnning a thread on sportsinferno.com as soon as I write something. There is a thread to comment on our extra hour.

10:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such great news. My lunch is after the Inferno, and I hated the DP show. He was so opinionless. I've never been an Olberman fan, but, when he guested on the DP show last week, it was a breath of fresh air.

I'll finally have something to listen to during lunch again!

2:41 PM

 
Blogger dildo_farts said...

Teery Foster is the coolest he has to be hung like a horse!!!! damn I love that guy

7:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's your first topic on the expanded show: Darko is showing signs of life.

Yesterday he started his national team's game against Slovenia (featuring Nesterovic and Brezec), and in about 25 minutes of PT officially recorded 9 points and SEVEN blocks to go with 5 boards, 3 assists and 2 steals. Some spectators said it was more like 10 blocks, and he even posterized an opponent with a two-handed dunk. Next up: Lithuania. Hope springs eternal ...

10:00 PM

 
Blogger T Foster said...

You got it wrong buddy boy. Horses are hung like me.

2:14 AM

 
Blogger billionaire said...

Hey TErry you know folks were doing. They would tune you guys in from 10 to 1 and then switch to Rome. Do consider this don't forget the local as well as the national deal and maybe add a little more interviews and you guys will be fine

12:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cars site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

7:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chicas groups.msn.com hentai site chicas groups.msn.com hentai site chicas groups.msn.com hentai site chicas groups.msn.com hentai site

This a good link's !
Posted by Admin

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home