Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sports Inferno at Docs Sports Retreat

Join The Sports Inferno tonight (8-10 p.m.) for our first installment of the fantasy football show at Docs Sports Retreat. If you are a Madden 2006 player, come on down. We are having a tournament and winners could win Lions tickets and other prizes.
Mike and I will be there every Thursday. Mike will answer fantasy questions and get you ready for your draft. Next Thursday we will have a live draft. So come on down and join us every Thursday at Docs Sports Retreat, located on 7 Mile and I-275.

7 Comments:

Blogger dildo_farts said...

I would rather get every STD in the book and go have sex with fat midgets than hang out there

6:57 PM

 
Blogger T Foster said...

You missed a good time dildo. Too bad you were not at Docs. You would have enjoyed yourself.
But at the same time. thanks for listening.

11:53 PM

 
Anonymous j kepsel said...

Great time last night! I'm still pissed though the great olympic triathlete screwed me over on the tickets! I'm hoping she makes the olympics so you and Mike can bust her down when you interview her.

See you guys next week.

11:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a **great** site/blog. It pretty much covers football reading related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a chevrolet site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

7:45 AM

 
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I know that you love my work so, look up my university of phoenix phoenix az blog.

8:34 AM

 
Blogger sweet-lipz said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
Search for my cash advance columbus ohio blog, it will leave you speechless.

5:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home