Friday, August 19, 2005

Ebony Sports Inferno 1-4 p.m. Saturday

The ebony version of the Sports Inferno hits the Blarney Stone Pub Saturday for the Woodward Dream Cruise. I will do the show with Drew "Boodini" Sharp from 1-4 p.m. We will be followed by The Big Show from 4-7 p.m. on AM 1270 The Sports Station.
I know it will be a tough time to listen because we are going up against Lions football. But if you are out and about give us a listen. We will tackle a bunch of sports issues and enjoy the Dream Cruise which is one of the summer's big events.
Pistons President Joe Dumars will join us and the Oringinal TO Tony Ortez will give us a sideline report at half time of the show.
I was going to ask Boodini to bash the Big Ten, but he actually believes the conference is good for the first time since Woody Hayes coached at Ohio State. So we will find other things to talk about.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to catch you T, but I'll be swillin' moonshine and drivin the General Lee up and down Woodward till sundown. Good luck with my kin though.

5:37 AM

 
Blogger billionaire said...

Wait a minute Terry, unless your getting paid and WXYT as well why do it. Most folks will be watchng the cruise or paying attention to the game. WXYT has struck again. But to show support I will my radio just on the dial for you my brother and once again watch the first 3 series of the lions on offense and then sleep

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Steve-oh said...

Terry - What's up with your MLIVE gig? I can't find the link to your blog on there anymore.

7:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the detnews is on a power trip again- even the new management can't realize the talent that's being wasted?

8:13 PM

 
Blogger T Foster said...

The News considers MLive.com competition. They said I could no longer write the blog. I am in negotiations with Fox Sports Net national and might be writing columns for them. The News said it is OK to do so if that happens.

11:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you still be able to do other print work? If the News won't let you do a blog, will they let you do a magazine?

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home