Thursday, July 21, 2005

I AM HANGING AT CHELI'S CHILI FRIDAY NIGHT

I am making a Friday night appearance at Cheli's Chili sports bar in Dearborn Friday night from 8-10 p.m. This is an AM 1270 The Sports Station appearance and should be a good time. I really like this place and I plan on getting there early for a little chili no matter how hot it might be outside.
Come on down. Let's rap and have a good time. I would love to meet some of the web log contributors. You can also enter the rock 'em sock 'em robots competition and win a trip to Toronto for four.

3 Comments:

Blogger vray said...

I'm trying to make my boyfriend go with me. Love the show. You and Mike brighten my day..everyday!(of the week)

11:28 PM

 
Blogger T Foster said...

make him go. demand that he goes.

3:08 AM

 
Blogger PERALES said...

I'm only going if Khang is going to be there, I could care less about Mike. Khang should be the new co-host and Mike should answer the phones and get lunch for the both of you.

7:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home