Saturday, July 23, 2005

HUGE WEEKEND SERIES FOR TIGERS

I am hearing the weekend Tiger games with Minnesota will be huge with respects to what the team might do before the trading deadline. If the Tigers sweep the rest of the games General Manager Dave Dombrowski may determine the team to be legitimate contenders and might give up something for a pitch like A.J. Burnet. If they fizzle the Tigers may stand pat or offer Rondell White in a trade.
My gut tells me the Tigers are not contenders for the wild card any way. I am not willing to give up too much of the future for a snow ball in hell's chance of making the wild card this season. I am still looking toward the immediate future, which is next season.

I just wanted to let everybody know that I behaved myself Friday night at Cheli's Chili in Dearborn. My radio partner Mike of the Sports Inferno jokes that I am a ladies man. That is not true but he tells the story so much that people believe him.
Of course there were two tiny stories that would support his argument. One of our listeners brought condoms just in case and a woman did offer to take her top off for a T-shirt. Of course I told her what anyone would in that situation.
This is America and I cannot stand in the way of people's right to choose.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quickly scanning today's entry, I thought for a moment that you'd written, "I just wanted to let everybody know that I relieved myself Friday night at Cheli's Chili in Dearborn." Good to know that Derrick Coleman still has that field to himself.

10:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terry...

Good answer... What kind of American would you be if you stood in the way of someone who wanted to express themselves.

11:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you think about the larry brown article on espn.

12:05 AM

 
Blogger PERALES said...

Truth,

That's a load of bs. I was there on Friday and personally witnessed your barrage on the female species.

Here are two stories to prove my point:
1. You were announcing the semi-final matches when you suddenly stopped talking in the microphone. Why did you stop? Because two fine ladies just happened to be walking by the 1270 table and you felt it was appropriate to delay the semi-finals to spit some Truth at these ladies.

2. The 1270 table was located in the back corner of the bar with only one table directly next to it. I tried to get the VIP table but was told by the wait staff that it was reserved for close friends of 'The Truth'. The close friends that showed up and were promptly seated at that table were four 25 and under blonde females with huge racks. One even had a shirt on that said 'I love little B'.

Ladies Man? Perhaps not, but I would definitely give you the title of 'Panties Dropper'.

7:58 AM

 
Blogger lightly-salted said...

Irresistible blog. I look for blogs like this one
when time allows me to. I enjoyed the site and I'll
check it next time!
You must peep out my crusader cash advance blog.

7:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home